Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Merry

Hello again!! And welcome here! So if any of you follow me on instagram  I put up a couple days ago some backgrounds I was working on with embossing paste an awesome Echopark Paper stencil and of course my favourite inks for some added fun from Wplus9. Heres how they turned out!!


Heres the collection of 6 I made!! Think there might be more in the works! Maybe try out some other holiday word dies for kicks!!




These two I think are my favourite colour I made…however they are all lovely! And I tend to be on the more non tradition side of Christmas cards!


And heres a closer look at them. I stacked up the Merry dies with 3 die cuts of course added some wink of stella then covered it in glossy accents. The scribble behind the merry is from Papertrey ink. Once I had ti all together I knew that there was still a little something  missing…so out came the Pretty Pink Posh sequins, I used the 4mm sparkling clear cup side down so they looked more like gems. Got that trick from Jennifer McGuire! 

These are my cards for today!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!!


1 comment: