Tuesday, November 3, 2015

bridesmaid fun

Hey Everyone! Hope you're having a great week! Todays cards are a custom creation I made for my soon to be sister in law! Yup took my brother a while, but he finally popped the question this summer!!! And of course I jumped on board to help her out to ask those special peeps to share in their special day!!!




I had so much fun creating these cards! She sent me a few thoughts on what she wanted and let me run with an idea without even seeing them till they were done!!! Im seriously in love with the Jumbo Stripes stamp set from Simon Says Stamp! Its sooo versatile and good for many different things! In our discussions she told me that she wanted flowers. And I love flowers and have many sets….if its possible to have to many I might! ;) but for the vision I had in  my head I went with the classic Wplus9 Fresh cut Florals. After I finally got the flowers all arranged as I wanted I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to give it that little extra sparkle that it needed!!! And here you have it!!! Just love how they turned out! 

And of course Jennifer McGuire has her #sharehandmadekindness challenge going on! How fun is this that they get to be double shared!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!!!!
Chera~

No comments:

Post a Comment