Thursday, July 10, 2014

with sympathy feathers

I've been working on some sympathy cards. Not a usual card for me, so I pulled out some Clearly Besotted feathers for the job!



I pulled out the new Stampin Up! in colours for 2014-2015, thought they had a nice somber feel to them! And honestly I wanted to pull them out and give them a whirl!! I also want to tell everyone how awesome the Fiskers stamping press is, I often have a hard time lining up stamps on die cuts but this stamp press gives the flexibility to do it much easier!! Just my side tidbit for the day!!

Hope you are all having a great week!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Chera~

Supplies:
Stamps: fancy feathers clearly besotted, through the trees PTI
Paper: blackberry bliss, white shimmer paper
Ink: blackberry bliss, wild honey, lost lagoon, mossy meadow, soft sky, black
Accessories: fancy feathers die

1 comment:

  1. Love this card, I have the feathers stamps from CBS but struggle for ideas! I will definitely use your card for inspiration, thank you.

    ReplyDelete