Tuesday, July 15, 2014

praying for you

so here is another sympathy card I made for an order I'm doing! I don't really make a ton of theses kind of cards so I had to go through all my stamps to see what I could find for sentiments. Thought this PTI one was perfect to give another options!! 


For this card there was a few steps involved. First off, I heat embossed the tree image onto scrap paper cut them out and set aside. I then took the square die and die cut the natural paper.  Next up for the blue mat around the window, I took two square dies that fit into each other (one of them being the same size as the window that is on the natural paper) , place it on the paper once I had it aligned evenly I ran it through my bigshot and was able to make this border for around the window I created.  After all the die cutting was done I took the natural paper added the the blue border around it then stamped on my sentiment. Once that was all together I took the tree image with adhesive on the back side of it places it in the window then aligned the front part of the card on the card base, placed the tree image down added some dimensionals to the the card front and there you have it! (hope that makes sense!! In my head it does) 

Hope you enjoy!! And thanks so much for stopping by!!
Chera~

Supplies:
Stamps: through the trees, cutting garden PTI
Paper: SU natural white, not quite navy
Ink: versa mark, not quite navy
Accessories: white embossing powder, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment