Saturday, July 19, 2014

Thinking of you

Here is some more stencil action for you!! Just got these two new ones from Stampin Up! And I got to say I love them! They are so big compared to any others that I've used, and a very good price point too!!




These cards were pretty easy to put together. I temporarily adhered the card front to my craft mat placed the stencil over it taped it down with some washi tape and took my ink blender over it with the colours I wanted. Once that part was done, removed the stencil and stamped the sentiment. Then added some sequins! I then took a card base added some dimensionals not the back of it and adhered it to my card base! Another pretty quick and easy card with so many colour options! 

Thats all for now and thanks so much for stopping by!
Chera

Supplies:
Paper: white
Ink: card #1 dusty concord and broken china card #2 picked raspberry and wild honey distress ink, black ink for sentiment
Stamps: SSS sending happy thoughts
Accessories: sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment