Wednesday, August 19, 2015

wishing

While I was away on vacation I was able to craft with a couple of my favourite people!!! Was so nice to be together and create away! Thankfully we can text now a days and its kinda like being together!! Heres one of the creations I made!



My original thought with this background stamp was to water colour…till we were all sitting around the table with "limited" supplies and non of us had brought any versa mark, embossing powered or the heat gun for that matter…so Had dot take a different approach! Stamped this bad boy in some ranger archival ink and did some ink blending. The inks used for this card are PTI…wanted to try them out as I don't own any! And they blend very lovely together….Cause the background is so busy wanted to keep the rest of the card simple…wrapped the card front in some vellum and stamped the sentiment on it…then die cut wishing a few things to make it pop up a bit. Of course there needed to be some sequins on there to just for a bit of shimmer!!

It was an easy card that came together. I did another one exactly the same but used the sending die and a different sentiment instead!!

Hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for popping in!

Chera~

No comments:

Post a Comment