Saturday, January 3, 2015

its gonna be ok

Today I'm taking part in K & R designs challenge she has on  her blog!! Every week she has a Friday Inspiration File on Pinterest!! So for this challenge you are to go through the File pick something and case it!! For my card I'm casing Nichol Magourik, its an older card but one I've actually wanted to attempt for awhile now!!!




All the steps for this card are very similar to Nichols other than a different colour pallet and different accessories!! It was a quick card to put together!! and I like how it turned out!!! So make sure to swing over to Nichols blog for her video tutorial!!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: white, kraft
Ink: coastal cabana and bermuda bay SU, peacock feathers, evergreen borough, gathered twigs distress 
Stamps: love this 
Accessories: twine, shimmer mist, blending tool glossy accents, heart punch, fanciful feathers

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I love the colors you chose. Thanks so much for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Love the distressed edge on the feathers and the card :)

    ReplyDelete