Sunday, April 28, 2013

Thank you making machine!

Yesterday all I can say is that I was a card making machine!! I was asked to do the thank you cards for the same person who ordered the wedding shower invitations (here). She wanted something simple but elegant...



I was wanting them to somewhat look like they belonged to the invites so I spent my afternoon cutting out this doily. Seriously took me all afternoon then into the evening of punching out all the holes!! Thank goodness for the tip on the package suggesting wax paper to help seperate the die from the paper! Worked like a charm!!

Now that all 70 are made, this order is ready to be shipped on out!!!

Thanks for stopping by~
Chera

Supplies:
Stamps; Unsure of the name but are from PTI
Ink: Wisteria wonder
Paper: whisper white, certainly celery
Accessories: courture creations doily die

No comments:

Post a Comment