Thursday, April 11, 2013

More Mothers Day surprises!

Think I've mentioned already that I'm working on Mothers Day cards for a local flower shop back home!! Heres another peek at a creation I made for her to choose from!!!


I really love this flower set from PTI. Took me a while to come up with the proper color configuration for the card. Wanted it bright and classic!! Think I pulled it off?!@ I bumped up the stamped paper and the sentiment is sunken behind to give a different effect. And the ribbon...well I couldn't resist!! Hope you enjoy!!

Thanks for stopping on by!!
Chera

Supplie:
Stamps: PTI cutting garden, boutique borders
Paper: SU whisper white
Ink: SU rich razzleberry, calypso coral, gumball green
Accessories: SU calypso coral ribbon, PTI boutique borders die

3 comments:

  1. Lovely flowers - I'd love for you to link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/04/52-card-pickup-215.html

    ReplyDelete