Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mothers Day

Hey everyone! Hope your week is going great so far! I thought I would share with you a couple Mothers Day cards I created this year!!


I had so much fun with this one! I even demoed it for National scrapbooking day at my local craft store (using the Misti of course). I had gotten this newer flower set from MFT and it was so cheery I instantly thought of Mothers Day and spring! Pulled out my Wplus9 inks cause they are my ultimate fav! And last but not least just had to use my new concord and 9th stamp set! oh that font is so rocking my world!!!


My youngest son has an obsession with butterflies and whenever he is "helping" me in my craft room I have to stamp butterflies! Thats how this card came to be. He was still a little sad that they aren't purple but said it was ok! I on the other hand loved the colour combo! Once again some fabulous Wplus9 inks, butterflies are from PTI and of course that beautiful sentiment set from Concord and 9th! 

Hope you enjoy! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Chera

No comments:

Post a Comment