Wednesday, November 12, 2014

falling snow

I was sitting in my very clean craft room last night wondering what to create!! So I pulled out the November Simon Says Stamp card kit and started to play. 

Was seeing a lot of rainbow type cards so I thought I would give that a try too!!




So really this card is quick to put together. I found some ink colours I liked and just started to stamp and see how they looked next to each other…I overlapped the bottom portion of the tree with each stamp as well!!  I then stamped the greeting in black and went over it with clear embossing just to have it stand out a touch more! After that was done the card needed a little something. Everyone has been using the falling snow stencil from SSS and I'm sooo sad I don't have it so I improvised a bit. I took the falling snow flake stamp from the set and inked it up with versa mark. My firs attempt was with iridescent embossing powder but I wasn't happy with that look, so I pulled out the perfect pearls. Give that subtle shine and a touch more detail!! After that was done I wiped off the excess trimmed the card front and added it to a white card base. 

Another pretty quick one to mass produce!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!! 
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: white
Ink: wild mango, bloomsberry, mojito, sweet nectar (Wplus9) & audrey blue (SSS), versa mark
Stamps: be joyful 
Accessories: perfect pearls 

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete