Tuesday, May 6, 2014

old meets new

I was given a challenge from one of my good friend Natasha's (check her blog out here) fiancĂ©. He comes up with some pretty interesting ones, but this one I decided to join in on the fun!! It is the oldest with the newest stamp set. I'm pretty sure I no longer have my oldest stamp set, not even sure what that might be. But I certainly do remember buying the one I used in this card (happy everything). It was a very big decision for me. I didn't' want to just buy any old stamp had to be something I knew would be very versatile! And looks like it still has it!! 



I had a few new stamp sets join my collection in the recent weeks but this set (so very grateful) was the perfect one to go with the sentiment!! 

I'm very happy with how it turned out!! So soft and gentle!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper, white, wisteria wonder
Ink: silver lining, blooms berry
Stamps: so very grateful, happy everything
Accessories: shimmer mist, wisteria wonder bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment