Saturday, February 15, 2014

Wplus9 Challenges!

Happy weekend everyone! I've had a busy couple of weeks with my son having some major surgery so today is the first day in a while I've been able to get back at it. And I figured why not pull out my Wplus9 goodies and attempt the challenges on the blog!!! 

The first challenge is the "step it up" challenge where the focus is adding dimension. So for this card I heat embossed the background in white to keep it clean and simple then bumped up the banner and of course added some sequins…how could it not have some sequins! And I finished it off by adding some shimmer mist which is pretty heard to see in the picture!!



The next challenge is the "spotlight challenge" which I'm not 100% sure I did correctly!! But I wanted to do the letter press background and keep with my anniversary themed cards!  So for the background I used the xoxo die. Can I just say how much I LOVE the letter press look!!! A fun and easy way to add some dimension to the card with using other tools in my drawer!! 



Well that is all for today!! Hope everyone is doing great!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Chera~

No comments:

Post a Comment