Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thankful

When I saw the challenge for CAS-ual Friday the first word that came to mind was thankful!! So many things to be thankful for and not enough space to write it in!! I know the new year has just started but its always a good reminder to be thankful for all thats around us good bad and everything in-between!!!






So thankful you stopped by ;)
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: smokey slate, summer starfruit, DS from fancy pants
Ink: black
Stamps: counting my blessings mini stamp set
Accessories: counting my blessings die collection, gold sequins

3 comments:

  1. great color combo and design! beautiful card! thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing! The design, the colors, the sentiment--they all work fabulously together! I love your style! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this whole thing is fabulous. ALL OF IT! Thanks for playing CFC!

    ReplyDelete