Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Holiday tidings

I pulled out SU summer starfruit to see if there was any way I could make it look nice. Its alright just not a favourite to say the least!! I was able to come up with this card using the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge from this week. And I must say...it almost makes me want to order a whole package of the colour and make more holiday cards with it!!!




Hope you are all having a wonderful week!! Thanks so much for stopping by
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: summer starfruit, white
Ink: summer starfruit, cherry cobbler, always artichoke
Stamps: take three winter, snowflake medley

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is lovely! Fabulous take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch! I love the different sized snowflakes in autumnal colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your snowflakes looks so cool. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete