Wednesday, July 24, 2013

No Sentiment

Well week one of our actual summer vacation has come and gone!! Great time camping with the family. Now back at home cleaning and doing laundry packing up for the next adventure. So there probably won't be to much action on my blog for the next month or so...much to my dismay! But hoping to have one completed card making studio upon my arrival!! Oh to not sit in my bedroom and work anymore....perish the thought!

I was asked to make some blank cards with no sentiments. For whatever reason I have a hard time with them...anyone else find that too?? Heres one I created a while back!



Hope everyone is having a great summer!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Chera

Supplies:
Its been a while since I made it so when my stuff is all unpacked and in the new space I will update!

No comments:

Post a Comment