Monday, June 3, 2013

ColourQ 191

I just had so much fun with this colour combo this weekend from ColourQ I had to post some more pictures of cards I made!!!! Just so cheery for this rainy weather we are currently having!!!

First card:


This card totally happened by chance. I pulled out this PTI set thought it would make a pretty card and out came those fun colours to go along with it!!! 

Supplies:
Paper: basic grey, whisper white
Stamps: PTI take three summer
Ink: real red, daffodil delight, coastal cabana, basic grey

Second card:



This card is a cased card from here ...had to make it somewhat my own so I flipped the card the other way and went with it!! So much detail for a single layer!!!!

Supplies:
Paper: whisper white
Stamps: SU oh hello, PTI think big favourites #12
Ink: basic grey, daffodil delight, real red, coastal cabana


Hope you are all having a great Monday so far!! Thanks for stopping by!!!
Chera

3 comments:

  1. oooh great cards!! thanks so much for joining us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chera, you have been busy with these colors. The first one is sweet, but the birthday card is my favorite, so cheery! So glad you enjoyed the challenge colors this week. Hope to see you back at the colourQ again, thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these cards! And I can't believe you own clean&simple and have time to keep up with this blog!!

    ReplyDelete