Saturday, May 18, 2013

FTL 241

Today I decided to hit up the scrapbooking store in town...mostly cause I saw she got some new memory box dies in and I've been wanting to get my hands on the city scape one (stay tuned for something made with it!), and as any scrap store visit goes you always come out with a few extra things! Well today I was this cute stamps set and paper! I saw it and knew it would be just lovely for this weeks Clean and Simple sketch!!




Hope you all have a great weekend! Its a long one here...and of course its raining! But that means good card making time!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Chera

Supplies:
Paper: whisper white, coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe simple stories vintage bliss DP
Stamps: small stamps bike, PTI round and round, Wplus9 mothers day bouquet
Ink: coastal cabana, crisp cantaloupe 

No comments:

Post a Comment