Monday, August 18, 2014

Perfect Pear

Happy Monday everyone!!! So I have another card for you!!! Its for this weeks Clean and Simple sketch, make sure to go check it out!! Its awesome as always!! 



The first thing I did to make this card was die cut one pear and start water colouring it. I used a couple of distress ink. After the one was done, I realized I better do another one so it would go with the sentiment!! After I had coloured the pears I set them aside to dry and pulled out the dots stencil. I used my ink tool with some distress ink as well to add the yellow colour! Once that was done I decided to trim down the card front so I could add the border along the side! Just for a little more detail!! Once I heat embossed that I then adhered the white card front down. At this time my pears were mostly dry so I zapped it a little with my heat tool to make sure they were completely dried. Then placed them on my card front along with the "you" die cut so I knew where I needed to stamp the rest of the sentiment. After everything was adhered I had to of course add some sequins cause a card just isn't finished without them right??? And there you have it!! 

Hope you enjoy and please make sure to pop over to Clean and Simple Stamping and do this weeks sketch challenge!!

Thanks so  much for stopping by!!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: white, early espresso SU
Ink: versa mark, early espresso, peeled paint, mowed lawn, scattered straw distress inks
Stamps: punny produce pears wplus9, border basics fresh squeezed stamps
Accessories: clear cut stacker pears, hand lettered thanks wplusp, clear embossing powder, pretty pink posh sequins, stencil

2 comments: