Saturday, August 2, 2014

Christmas Bliss

First off I just have to say that I am so excited for this new Wplus9 release happening in a couple days!! The sets are just amazing and I can't wait to get my hands on them!!! And I'm also loving how they are doing their release!! They have a video technique each day that they showcase a new set. This card was inspired by the first day sneak peak here doing the bokeh made easy technique!



There were a couple things I did a little different on this card with regards to the sentiment. I had originally just stamped the black on the background once I was finished. However I didn't think it popped enough so I went over the image again with versa mark ink, then added clear embossing powder to give it a little more shine and bump it up!! 

Please make sure you go and check out Dawns wonderful video it is worth it! I just love all the detail this card has and how easy it was to achieve!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Chera~

Suppies:
Paper: watercolour paper, wild wasabi
Ink: rangers archive black, versa mark, white pigment ink
Stamps: christmas bliss (stampin up)
Accessories: water colour paint, brushes, sequins, clear embossing powder, homemade stencil (like in Dawns video)

1 comment: