Sunday, April 27, 2014

three thirds

I've been on a Wplus9 kick lately. Just recently got all her new inks added to my collection and a few new stamp sets as well!!! So yesterday I pulled everything out and started creating! 




I was very intrigued with this months CAS-ual Friday challenge. Three things on 1/3 of a card front. So I started die cutting out the flowers and stamping away!! I'm very happy with this clean and simple creations!! Three flowers with a three word sentiment on 1/3 of the card seems to be complete!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: wplus9 oatmeal cardstock
Ink: sweet gelato, cranberry crush, appletini, old gold, black
Stamps: spring blooms, strictly sentiments 4
Accessories: spring blooms die

3 comments:

  1. This card stands out in the gallery--wonderfully created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly and simple, beautiful, Chera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful :) love the CAS perfection !

    ReplyDelete