Saturday, April 12, 2014

mothers day and gelatos

Today I was really wanted to use my Faber-Castell Gelatos…I've had them for a while now and have hardly played with them! So I pulled them out and created this beauty!


So with this card I took a 3 by 4 1/4" paper, white heat embossed the flowers and leaves on it then coloured with the gelatos spritzed it with water and took a paint brush to blend it all in, let it dry then wipe of access with a baby wipe (Instagram pic below showing each stage). Adhered it to the old olive paper then onto the eggplant. Once that was done I heat embossed the sentiment over top... 


This card is a fav of mine…so many easy elements to give it that classic look!!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!!

Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: elegant eggplant, old olive, white
Stamps: cutting garden PTI, something to celebrate SU
Ink: versa mark
Accessories: green light purple and dark purple gelato, white embossing powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment