Wednesday, April 30, 2014

mom

I just seriously can't get enough of these Wplus9 flowers!! So happy to have this set in my collection!! This card was also my first card using embossing paste!! Something everyone should try!! I used a Heidi Swapp stencil I found at Michaels just to add a soft detail to the card!



I used distress ink on the flowers and leaves so I could do a tiny bit of watercolouring. I think I love distress ink!! Not sure thats a good thing or not…have enough stuff in my room already! 

Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: wplus9 oatmeal
Stamps: spring blooms, strictly sentiments 4
Ink: fire brick, peeled paint distress ink
Accessories: spring blooms die, embossing paste, stencil

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful way to use the stencil--you've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!! The flowers look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the strip with the embossing paste---a perfect accent for a beautiful card! I'll be trying that technique.

    ReplyDelete