Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Wish Big

Heres another one I did on vacation…yup was in a total ink blending mode for sure…


When I started this card I really didn't have any idea where it would end up! I first stamped the linen background stamp in kraft. Just wanted to do some layers I suppose. Then came out the ink blending. Did a little bit bolder with the colours then on the last card I did. once I was done with the inking I just fell in love with it! Was so textured for a only being one layer! I then decided to die cut the wish, did that 3 times to bump it up a little added some DMC thread under and glued it all down. Of course had to add some glossy accents over top…debated stamping the big on there but happy I did! Just a super simple card to create with lots of dimension!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 

Chera~

(stamps used are all from MFT, colours are distress ink and black is versa fine) 

1 comment: