Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sending love

I receive my July Simon Says card kit this week and I couldn't wait to dig in and share with you what I made…This is the first card I finished for this weeks Clean and Simple sketch. I also have some other projects on my desk in my craft studio awaiting me!! So stay tuned!!






For the bottom half of the card I drew a line with pencil where I wanted to separate the paper,  and then versa marked the envelopes on used white embossing powder and heated it up. After I was done getting all the envelopes on there I masked off with some washi tape where I drew the line. I pulled out some distress ink sponged it on with my distress tool. Once that was done I went over it with some old Stampin Up! shimmer paint I found (the sun shifted on me so hard to see that in the pic) mixed with water and dabbed on over the distress ink. Once it was dry I removed the tape, added my sentiment some rhinestones and was done!

Thats all for today! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Chera~

No comments:

Post a Comment