Wednesday, May 7, 2014

mothers day stencil

Since my may Simon Says card kit arrived with the distress ink and blender I've been trying out stuff! I pulled out this Heidi Swapp stencil (again, used it in another mothers day card with embossing paste) and just starting inking! I love how bold and eye catching it is!!


Hope you are all having a great day and wonderful week!! Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: white, black, teal
Ink: peacock feather distress ink, versa mark
Stamps: strictly sentiments 4
Accessories: stencil, embossing powder

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! I like your works very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. juste superbe !!! bravo !
    (creations-sableturquoise.eklablog.com )

    ReplyDelete
  3. A striking combination! Very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love that stencil and your fab color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous :) love the focal sentiment with blue BG !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love the color and the sentiment is so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I LOOOOVE the stencil in blue.....and the sentiment is gorgeous, love the hand lettered font in such a bold style!

    ReplyDelete