Sunday, March 2, 2014

Feathers

I just receive this Clearly Besotted stamp set in the mail! The first time actually using this company and I'm in love!! For starts you can never go wrong with feathers!! So elegant  and classy! For this card I used Colour Me…! challenge. I'm in love with the colour combo and will for sure be using it again!!!




Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Chera~


Supplies:
Stamps: fancy feathers
Ink: black, smokey slate
Paper: white, bermuda bay, black
Accessories: fancy feather die, red sequins 

2 comments:

  1. simply gorgeous!! thanks so much for playing along with Colour Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely beautiful card! That sentiment is so wonderful, and I love the red sequins scattered around. I have a soft spot for feathers, and these are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week :)

    ReplyDelete