Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Autumn leaves birthday

Happy New Years everyone!! The company has gone the tree is down and we are getting back into routine here!! So I thought it was time to post my first card of the new year!! This card I've made for an upcoming class at the local scrap store!! 



Wanted to make a card using those fabulous Autumn leaves from wplus9. Also wanted some bright bold colours so I pulled out the Ranger dye ink pads (caribbean coast and lily pad) ! I wanted a bigger sentiment once all the leaves were stamped so I pulled out strictly sentiments 5 to do the job! Love how vibrant it turned out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Chera~

Other products used were
wplus9 botanical bunch
wplus9 warm wool dye ink
hero arts ombre ink butter to yellow
orange cardstock, white cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment