Tuesday, November 17, 2015

merry wishes

Another card for you today!!! And I got to say I'm sooo in love with the Simon Says Stamp Jumbo stripes set! It is so fun and versatile!



I just did a "simple" plaid background here using my most fav dye inks from Wplus9 (glala red, green leaf and warm wool). I had originally thought after I had die cut out the deer that I wanted to use a silver paper in behind but the place was just so simple and eye catching that I left it as was!! 


To finish off the card I then die cut 3 merry's out adhered them all together and then stamped wishes under neath!! I plan on making some more of this card using some other colours from my pallet I think! I just love the boldness of it!

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Hope you enjoyed todays card!!

Chera~

No comments:

Post a Comment