Tuesday, October 27, 2015

plaid winter wonderland

Happy Tuesday everyone!! So I'm finally pulling out the holiday cards! I've had some made for awhile now but it just seemed to early even tho everyone has put out their new holiday releases.


I can't get enough of the Simon Says Stamp jumbo stripes stamp set! Its so much fun to use and so versatile. I love that you can go diagonal on a card! So thats what I did here! For the colour pallet I used my favourite dye inks from Wplus9 (last leaf, appletini, coconut husk, warm wool, cranberry crush)..I've also be waiting to play with the Tim Holtz scribbly christmas set too, and thought it would look so good embossed in liquid platinum embossing powder!! I also used that for the sentiment too!! Love how it turned out and I sure hope you enjoy too!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Chera~

No comments:

Post a Comment