Saturday, February 1, 2014

past invitations

I want to share some wedding invitations I've done in the past…I don't have many on here and its one of my fav things to do!!!!

This was the last wedding I did before we moved west!! I love the fall colours and its simple with a touch of elegance!!!!








This one had a lot of small details that were hard to fully capture in the pic!! The white embossed trees have a spot of glitter on them too!! This wedding i actually attended and was so happy that I was able to make the invitations be the first view of her beautiful winter wedding!







 I had so much help from the bride and groom when I made these invites!! I had a blast with them! And it was fun to have so much leeway with a design for her!!



 This was a fun style for me!! Having it open up twice!! Each time you opened it up there was a new little surprise for you!


I love sitting down with brides and creating their perfect invitation!!! Thanks to these lovely ladies for letting me a part of their special day!!!!

Chera~

No comments:

Post a Comment