Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!!

So for the past couple of years in January I've done a card a day series…just to keep me busy doing something after the hussel and bussel of the holiday season! 

I thought I would start the new year off right by doing a card challenge from Retro Sketches! For this card I pulled out some SU washi tape, then drew the cut lines on the back of the paper to give it the sunbeam shape (don't have a fancy die for that…yet…). And if I'm being honest it did take me a while to to put the puzzle pieces back together again! :) 

I love the sunny nature of the card! Was a fun one to make!!!




Hope you all have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!
Chera~

Supplies:
Paper: midnight muse
Stamps: i quite like you
Ink: versa mark
Accessories: white embossing powder, SU washi tape, Su ribbon


1 comment:

  1. Stunning card...and your use of Washi Tape is amazing. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete