Saturday, November 9, 2013

2013 holiday bundle

Oh how I wish I could have photographed this card better to show you how sparkly it really is!!! This is one of the cards from this years annual holiday bundle!! So simple but I fell in love!!!!


This second card I added some sparkle to the middle of the snowflakes (not shown in picture) wanted to keep the sparkly theme going!!


This is the third card for the holiday bundle (sorry for the bad pic again)…but the snowflakes are embossed and sparkly!!!



There is still time and cards available if you are interested!! So please feel free to send leave me a comment below if you are interested! Or message me through my FB page!! 

Bundle consists of 12 cards and envelopes for $15

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!
Chera~


2 comments:

  1. Hey I love this. Do you have any stamps that mention Jesus, or religious one? Thanks !

    ReplyDelete