Sunday, May 19, 2013

boy birthday fun

Some more playing around with new goodies I got yesterday! And I figured why not work it into a couple of challenges as well??? Not always so good on the masculine making card front! But I fell in love with these bicycles and thought they made the perfect little boy card!!







I used Seize the Birthdays sketch along with Cas-ual Fridays stamp on Designer paper to make this card come together!! I also have a hoarding problem....I'm sure I'm not the only one who does!! So I thought it was time to break open my SU hung up clips! So glad I did! Maybe it will encourage me to use some of the other cute ones I have in there too!!!

Anyway, thanks for stopping by!! Hope you all have a great day!!
Chera

Supplies:
Paper: baked brown sugar, baja breeze, daffodil delight, carta bella designer paper
Stamps: PTI think big favorites #12 mini stamp set, SU designer type photopolymer stamp set
Ink: baked brown sugar
Accessories: SU hung up clips, memory box die simple banner

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the DP's and the cute clips you used! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun Chera! LOVE those clips too! Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job with the sketch! And those clips are awesome! Great masculine card. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete